ga('set', 'userId', 'USER_ID'); // Set the user ID using signed-in user_id.

Monday 16 April 2018

Churches in Perth leads to Buchan!

I was researching to see if I could list all the major churches past and present associated with Perth, Scotland. I was reading George Pennys “Traditions of Perth”, did you know you can read it on Google playbooks and save a visit to the library. So I'm reading and note that there was a group of Bareans in Perth, of which I knew about from previous research when I come across this comment about some of the group being influenced by Mrs Buchan. Then as can happen one wanders...and wonders who was she this Mrs Buchan and what was she about? My first inclination was the wife of perhaps a Dyer or fabric maker, or local farmers wife maybe even a local important person of Perth. Well with in minutes I had the answer. Come back tomorrow to find out about Mrs Buchan (... not from Perth). Bareans

No comments: