ga('set', 'userId', 'USER_ID'); // Set the user ID using signed-in user_id.

Saturday 9 September 2006

Golspie gardens...2000 Biblical


2000 Biblical Garden
A couple of weeks ago we headed to Golspie and had a look around the Biblical Garden. I came across plants I had never seen before. Some strange plants and herbs.




September is well upon us and the garden will now start its downward trend as plants start the hibernating for the winter.

The seasons, certainly in my mind, help to change the outlook visually. The bright spring the colourful summer the golden "fall".
I wonder how many actually visit the 2000 Biblical Garden in Golspie. Is Golspie still a village /town that could expand? It has a golf course a shore line a promenade.




I seem to be drawn to old tractors for some reason. There are so many in the north in all corners. Rogart has its fair share of heritage vehicles.

No comments: